Baking               Cake Decorating               Tutorials              

Sunday, October 26, 2014

List Love Sunday



I hope that everyone had a great week. Here in the pacific northwest the rain has started to pour and the weather is starting to get a little colder. My weekend has been very relaxing so far. I have been trying to take it easy these last couple of days. Here are my favorite links and things of the week.


  • I picked the last of these heirloom tomatoes from my container garden this week. Aren't they pretty? 

  • This a great blog post on how to freeze desserts  from Crazy For Crust. This post will come in handy for a lot of food bloggers. I will be giving most of my desserts away to my husband's unit or women's Bible study. For those times when I want to freeze some I will use this guide.

  • These DIY Photography Wood Boards are something that I'm going to  give a try. The teal one is so pretty to me, but then again teal is one of my favorite colors. Can you tell by my blog colors?...lol







Have a great Sunday. What were your favorite links or things of the week?

Savor The Baking,
Chineka


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-56305807-1