Baking               Cake Decorating               Tutorials              

Sunday, October 5, 2014

List Love Sunday




Today I'm starting a weekly post on  Sunday about things baking and non baking related that I've come across on the Internet that week. This could range from things that inspire me to things that make me laugh. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy some Sunday reading on List Love Sunday.





  • I tried Indian Food for the first time this week and I am in love. Here are some crock pot versions to try. 

  • Podcasts are something that I love to listen to. The Joy the Baker Podcast is a favorite. It feels like I'm talking to my girlfriends. Take a listen. 


  • These aqua rain boots would be so cute for the rainy Washington season. 

  • Watching this home tour was the perfect way to start my weekend. I love how ciaoobelllaxo styled every room of her home. 

What is something that you found interesting on the internet and were inspired by this week?

Savor The Baking,
Chineka

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-56305807-1